BPL has 16 computers connected to the internet and are available for public use. The computers also include Microsoft Word, desktop publishing, children’s games, and educational software. Some are reserved for the use of the Career Center, researchers, genealogists, and youth.
Failure to follow these rules will result in immediate loss of computer access for a period of one month to one year.
- Children under the age of 10 are to remain with an adult at all times while in the Library.
- Individuals have 60 minutes (1 hour) per day on the computer.
- You may ONLY use YOUR OWN library card to access the computers.
- You may only access material that is appropriate for public viewing. Inappropriate materials includes, but is not limited to,
- depictions of human nudity for the purpose of erotic arousal, and/or depictions of violence for the purpose of sensationalism.
- The Library’s computers may only be used for LEGAL activities.
Please be courteous. Respect the privacy of other users, and be aware that others may be waiting to use a terminal.
You must have your own library card to access the computers.
If you do not have a library card, you can show your ID at the Circulation Desk and get an access code.